New updates 7 August 2020
According to current DHHS guidelines and government regulations therapeutic or remedial massage can continue under stage 3 restrictions. Craniosacral therapy is a therapeutic and remedial touch therapy and is not restricted. I am continuing to offer in person one on one biodynamic Craniosacral therapy sessions.
Relevant legal directions are here:
Stay at home directions.
Restricted activity directions.
Stay safe directions regional Victoria.
Wayapa Wuurrk group classes are now online.
I am offering individual wayapa Wuurrk sessions outdoors for up to 2 people from different households and to members of the same household in accordance with the directions.
Updated 1 August 2020 in accordance with the new directions issued on 30 July 2020
Face coverings are now required to be worn except where exempt. I will be wearing a face covering except where exemptions apply.
FYI - The clinic is located at the rear of my home address, with a separate entrance and isolated from the home. It is only entered into by myself and clients. My understanding is that new restrictions on visitors to the home in the Surfcoast area do not apply to work.
In line with the Government's policy on Covid-19, hygiene standards include:
1. All linens are washed hygienically and changed for each client.
2. Mats are sanitised after each group session. (No group sessions are being conducted due to new regulations from 5 August - except outdoor sessions as described above).
3. Time between clients to ensure cleaning of space and changing of linen.
4. Hand sanitiser on entry.
5. Regular hand washing and cleaning of surfaces.
6. The clinic is entered into only by clients and myself.
7. Social distancing - A maximum of 9 people in the clinic for group sessions in accordance with the 4 sq metre per person rule (not applicable from 5/8/20 with new restrictions on group exercise)
8. Request, acknowledgement and trust that clients with any symptoms related to Covid-19; those who have been in close contact with someone with symptoms of Covid-19; and those who have recently returned from overseas will not attend the clinic until such time that they are in the clear and the necessary quarantine period has passed.
9. Face masks are now required to be worn as a general rule in accordance with current DHHS guidelines.
10. Distance sessions can be accommodated by phone or video call where necessary.
Please speak to me in confidence if you have any queries or concerns.